Seaford, East Sussex
The town of Seaford is situated on the English Channel coast, between Brighton and Eastbourne. It is surrounded by delightful countryside, with the South Downs to the north and the Cuckmere River estuary to the East.
The famous 'Seven Sisters' cliffs are visible from the eastern edge of the town.
Seaford is three miles from Newhaven, from which cross channel ferries run to and from Dieppe on the French coast.
For more information visit these websites:
- Sun 16 Apr 2017
- Sun shines for first Boot, Craft and Produce Fair of 2017
- Sun 26 Mar 2017
- Welly Wanderers successful again
- Tue 21 Mar 2017
- Young Writers competition inspirational and affirmative of their young talent
- Sat 04 Mar 2017
- Young photographic 'Reflections'
- Wed 26 Apr 2017
- Business Meeting
- Wed 03 May 2017
- Evening meeting with partners
- Thu 04 May 2017
- Bluebell Walk
- Wed 10 May 2017