Seaford, East Sussex
The town of Seaford is situated on the English Channel coast, between Brighton and Eastbourne. It is surrounded by delightful countryside, with the South Downs to the north and the Cuckmere River estuary to the East.
The famous 'Seven Sisters' cliffs are visible from the eastern edge of the town.
Seaford is three miles from Newhaven, from which cross channel ferries run to and from Dieppe on the French coast.
For more information visit these websites:
- Sun 26 Mar 2017
- Welly Wanderers successful again
- Tue 21 Mar 2017
- Young Writers competition inspirational and affirmative of their young talent
- Mon 20 Mar 2017
- Young Musician of the Year 2017
- Sat 04 Mar 2017
- Young photographic 'Reflections'
- Wed 29 Mar 2017
- Business Meeting
- Wed 05 Apr 2017
- Wed 12 Apr 2017
- Clive Livingstone: Life before Rotary
- Sun 16 Apr 2017
- Boot, Craft and Produce Fair